Internship Programme 2020 – Wealth Management
Standard Chartered Bank
How to Apply: Online
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Standard Chartered Bank invites application for programme below:
Job Position: International Graduate Programme 2020 – Wealth Management
Ref No: IGWMNG20
- We aspire to be the Private Bank of choice for generations of entrepreneurs in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, helping them to manage, protect and grow their wealth.
- We’re investing $250 million in our Private Banking and Wealth Management business to improve the way we serve our clients, upgrading our core banking platform and adding senior Relationship Managers. Our goal is to double our assets under management in the next five years.
- As a global business, with a presence across Asia, Africa and the Middle East and Private Banking and Wealth Management under the same leadership, we’re able to support our clients with best-in-class products and services.
- Careers within Wealth Management cover various roles including Relationship Managers, Investment Advisors, Investment Specialists, Wealth Planner Trust and Fiduciary Specialist, Credit Specialist and Product Specialists amongst others. The strong investments being made, together with a talented and driven workforce means we offer a variety of opportunities for a diverse workforce.
- We help customers across our footprint with the management of their day-to-day finances and savings.
- You will learn about our product offerings, how we position them in the market and the processes and strategies behind them.
- Your experiences will cover different segments, products and channels, through which we connect with our customers.
Here are some experiences you could look forward to:
- Monitor the global markets for patterns and insights to produce market reports for clients
- Shape the development and the way we present our wealth management products and services to clients
- Develop client behaviour analytics and formulate plans for new ways of engaging clients
Your Career Progression
At the end of your 18-month programme, you’ll join a role in Wealth Management. These could be in areas such as:
- Investment Advisory
- Credit Structuring
- Business and Segment Management
What You’ll do over 18 months
- 4 week International induction – This comprises of classroom sessions, case studies, and tailored technical training split by business stream.
- 11 month training rotations – You will spend eight months in your core business area, where you’ll broaden your experience by rotating through Risk, Product, Distribution/Front Line and Digital.
- 6 month Business rotation – Your last rotation will add to your knowledge of the product and client transaction lifecycle. It will also give you exposure to areas such as Funds, Wealth Propositions and Solutions, and Investment Strategy. It’s your chance to find the team you fit into best, and begin your Standard Chartered career.
- You must have an undergraduate degree, we want and encourage applications from candidates from all degree disciplines. And as English is our business language, it needs to be at least one of those you speak fluently. These are our only requirements as our selection and assessment system is designed to measure strengths, fit to our business and cognitive agility, we do not shortlist based on your university and grades.
- For our Graduate roles, you must have an undergraduate degree and be eligible to work permanently in the country that you are applying to. If you’re applying for a role in the UAE, we may consider applications from nationals of Middle East and North African countries.
Why NigeriaRecruitmentForm for Nigeria Stock Exchange Free Job Alert?
- Nigeria Recruitment Form is the one stop place for Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2019 notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Here in this website we will ensure that al Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2019 Portal updates get notified to all our visitors. We help both fresher and experienced non graduates to get Standard Chartered Bank openings across Nigeria.
Disclaimer: Help improve this news portal, and if there is any mistake or any lack of information / facts in any news or excerpt, or if there is any copyright objection, then inform it at comment section. Simultaneously give full information with facts. The article can be corrected or removed.