International Facilities Services Limited released an advertisement regarding Account Assistant recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Account Assistant|
|Recruitment Agency||International Facilities Services Limited|
|How to Apply||Apply by email|
|Application Deadline:||1st July, 2020|
International Facilities Services Limited Account Assistant Jobs 2020
Here you will get the complete information of jobs like location, requirements, type, the application process, and application deadline.
Job Title: Account Assistant
- Interested candidates must possess a first degree (HND/BSC) in Accountancy or any related field
- Candidates must reside in Lagos.
Application Closing Date
1st July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job duties are as follows:
- Weekly report by exception on all purchases not within budgetary approvals
- Ensure the registration and approval of different goods and services suppliers annually – all new suppliers must be accredited within the year as it arises
- Keep a list of approved suppliers
- Accept for payment only duly approved cash and cheque requisition forms i.e. the first and final line approvals must be completed
- Prepare and get approval for all vouchers (PVs, petty cash vouchers)
- Disburse cash to requester as approved
- Register all payments in the appropriate books; cash advance register, cash register.
- Liaise with internal control officer on retirement of funds
Financial Accounting Operations:
- Bank Reconciliation -Daily cashbook balance report
- Bank Reconciliation – Weekly and Monthly reconciliation of all bank accounts
- Ensure daily posting of all payment vouchers raised and proper classifications of expenses
- Ensure daily posting of receipts, PO and all other primary source documents
- Ensure weekly schedule of cheques raised and cash collected.
- Ensure weekly and monthly report of payables
- Enforce daily petty cash report and posting
- Enforce weekly reporting on receipts and posting
- Enforce weekly posting and report of invoices
- Enforce acknowledged invoice report
- Weekly preparation of receivables and payables
- Monthly preparation of compliances – ( PAYE, NHF, NSITF, ITF, PENSION, VAT etc) and ensure timely remittances
- Ensure Payslips are sent to various locations monthly
- Preparation of site payroll
Register for Upcoming Job Notification
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply