Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung Nigeria invites application for Account Assistant Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Account Assistant|
|Agency Name||Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung Nigeria|
|Requirements:||A Minimum of a University Degree in Accounting|
|How to Apply:||Send CV by Email|
|Application Deadline:||15th March, 2020|
Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung Nigeria published job vacancies advertisement for Account Assistant. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Account Assistant
- A Minimum of a University Degree in Accounting
Skills and competence:
- Good knowledge of Accounting, Corporate Finance and reporting skills
- High attention to detail and organisational skills
- Confidentiality and integrity
- Experience with EU Accounting Rules will be of added advantage
- Data entry and time management skills
- At least 2 years work experience in accounting role
- Previous experience working with a Non-Profit Organization is a very strong advantage
- Proficient in the use of windows 8 or higher, advance knowledge of office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.)
- Very good communication skills
- Very good oral and writing skills (English)
Application Last Date: 15th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Motivational Letter as one document to: firstname.lastname@example.org addressing it to the “Human Resource Officer” and using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.