Microsoft Nigeria invites Account Delivery Executive Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Account Delivery Executive|
|Agency Name||Microsoft Nigeria|
|Requirements:||Bachelor’s Degree (B.S / B.A) in Computer Science, Business Management, or equivalent|
|Experience:||8 – 10 years of customer facing consulting / account management experience leading large, complex programs of technology solutions and/or support services for enterprise organizations.|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||Not Specified|
Microsoft Nigeria has published job vacancies advertisement for Account Delivery Executive. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Account Delivery Executive
- 8 – 10 years of customer facing consulting / account management experience leading large, complex programs of technology solutions and/or support services for enterprise organizations.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S / B.A) in Computer Science, Business Management, or equivalent
- Executive/Business engagement skills
- Account Portfolio Management
- Project /Program Management Experience ( Complex Project a bonus)
- Consulting Presales /Sales Support Experience
- Building Customer/Partner Relationships.
Benefits and Perks
Benefits / perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work:
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away.
Application Last Date: Not Specified.