Microsoft Nigeria invites application for Account Executive (Public Sector) Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Account Executive (Public Sector)|
|Agency Name||Microsoft Nigeria|
|Requirements:||Bachelor’s degree or MBA preferred; or equivalent experience|
|Experience:||5+ years of consultative selling & technical selling to or consulting with enterprise customers. Equally considered will be 5+ years of experience driving digital transformation from within the enterprise customers|
10 years relevant experience
|How to Apply:||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||Not Specified|
Microsoft Nigeria published job vacancies advertisement for Account Executive (Public Sector). Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Account Executive (Public Sector)
Qualifications / Requirements
- 5+ years of consultative selling & technical selling to or consulting with enterprise customers. Equally considered will be 5+ years of experience driving digital transformation from within the enterprise customers
- 10 years relevant experience
- Digital transformation – 5 years
- Has managed large quota and has experience in managing government accounts
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA preferred; or equivalent experience
- Experience to lead multi-cultural, diverse and remote teams across different disciplines
- Proven ability to understand customer needs, create and deliver customized, customer-focused pitches and solutions
- Effectively navigate through ambiguity and complexities related to client management
- Embody “we-before-me” mindset
- Solid knowledge of one industry required (i.e. Government, Education, Healthcare, Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing, Automotive, Telco, Media, Oil/Gas/Energy, etc.)
Benefits and Perks
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work:
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away.
Application Last Date: Not Specified.
Leave a Reply