Four Star Boutique Hotel has invited interested and eligible candidates for Account Officer recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Four Star Boutique Hotel Account Officer Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Account Officer|
|Recruitment Agency||Four Star Boutique Hotel|
|Job Location:||Ikoyi, Lagos|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
30th September, 2020
Job Type: Full Time
- Ensure that the stock records at housekeeping, food & beverages, spa, kitchen and maintenance departments are up to date
- Process store requisition and issues Purchase Order to related suppliers
- Direct, coordinate and perform monthly physical inventory within the guideline and time frame required
- Identify the stock inventory variances and prepare journal entries as necessary to be posted to Pastel system
- Prepare monthly stock journal and standard entries and post them to Pastel system
- Assist Accountant in reviewing general ledger accounts and month-end closing processes
- Review and approve all stock requisitions and usages from all departments and post them to Pastel system
- Receive goods from suppliers, review the quantity and quality, crosscheck with purchase orders, prepare goods received voucher, and post them to Pastel system. Any large discrepancies between PO and goods received voucher must be identified and resolved immediately
- Maintain the record of fixed asset schedule including the addition, deletion and its depreciation schedule
- Prepare depreciation schedule monthly entries and post them to Pastel system
- Receive, sort and store all merchandise deliveries by department
- Listing received packages accurately and informing departments upon arrival of material
- Maintain organized and systematic receiving procedures
- Appropriately mark for placement in facility, and deliver merchandise to appropriate departments
- Complete requisition forms for inventory and supplies
- Notify manager/supervisor of low stock levels in a timely manner
- Receive deliveries, store perishables properly, and rotate stock
- Inspect deliveries and date times to verify freshness, cleanliness, consistency, and quality
- Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items
- Remove empty pallets, cardboards, and trash and place in proper storage areas
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information
- Protect company assets by ensuring all storages are secured
- Work closely with Kitchen and Spa Departments to comply with quality assurance expectations and standards of goods ordered and received.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 3 – 5 years.
- N70,000 – N90,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free