BT Technologies Limited (BTT) invites application for Account Officer Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Account Officer|
|Agency Name||BT Technologies Limited (BTT)|
|How to Apply:||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||28th February, 2020|
BT Technologies Limited (BTT) published job vacancies advertisement for Account Officer. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Account Officer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in developing new business, specifically: assist in identifying new funding opportunities, analyze financial statements to pinpoint potential weak areas, and determining cost effectiveness of prospective project and service delivery.
- Assist in Creating, coordinating, and evaluating the financial programs and supporting information systems of the company to include budgeting, tax planning, project execution and conservation of assets.
- Assist in changing and improvements in automated financial and management information systems for the company, and ensure records systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards.
- Documentation and Follow-up on Letters of Credit and Bills of collection (form M)
- Supervise the periodic Company’s assets/stock auditing. Maintaining all inventory and records as well as branch setup & auditing of assets
- Assist in Implementing cost cutting rules in all aspects of transactions and related activities.
- Managing and checking all inventory records and making evaluation reports.
- Management and coordinate all fiscal reporting activities for the organization including: organizational revenue/expense and balance sheet reports, development and monitoring of organizational and contractual/sales budgets.
- Assist in Developing and maintaining systems of internal controls to safeguard financial assets of the organization. Coordinating the activities of independent auditors ensuring all audit issues are resolved, and all compliance issues are met, and the preparation of the annual financial statements is in accordance with federal, state and other required supplementary schedules and information.
- Monitor banking activities of the organization and ensure a good banking relationship.
- Ensure adequate cash flow to meet the organization’s needs by ensuring timely contractual payment terms are met always
- Coordinate the administration and financial reporting of the organization’s Pension and Retirement Plan.
- Ensure the production of weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports, as well as financial statements and cash flow projections for use by Executive management, as well as the Board of Directors.
- Participate in the design, implementation, and timely calculations of salaries and wage incentives, and oversee payroll activity for staff.
- Coordinate Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable and ensure a timely recovery plan is in place.
- Assist in business insurance plans and health care coverage analysis.
- Assist in the maintenance of the inventory of all fixed assets; including assets purchased for both organization and project’s requirement needs.
Application Last Date: 28th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Send your Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.