De Koolar Nigeria Limited has invited interested and eligible candidates for Account Officer recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for De Koolar Nigeria Limited Account Officer Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Account Officer|
|Recruitment Agency||De Koolar Nigeria Limited|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
19th October, 2020
Duties / Responsibilities
- Process accountpayable and receivable, depending on the role
- Utilize database software to organize financial account information
- Handle account inquiries from internal and external sources
- Make regular contact with clients to ensure payment
- Ensure company financial accounts, such as credit cards, are paid on time
- Perform internal audits on financial activities as necessary
- Review both incoming and outgoing invoices
- Generate financial reports for review regulatory authorities
- BSc in Accounting, Banking and Finance or HND in Accounting
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA certification is an added advantage
- Familiarity with productivity tools, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using accounting software, such as sageand Tally
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Quick to collaborate and coordinate with team members when necessary
- Prior experience working with financial accounts
- Strong math and critical reasoning skills.
- 2 – 3 years Experience.
- Applicant Must be residing around Ogba, Agege and Ojodu Berger Axis.
Application Closing Date
19th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply