Stop TB Partnership Nigeria has invited interested and eligible candidates for Account Officer recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Stop TB Partnership Nigeria Account Officer Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Account Officer|
|Recruitment Agency||Stop TB Partnership Nigeria|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
31st August, 2020
- Develop and manage effective administrative, financial and accounting policies and systems;
- Develop and manage budgets, financial components of Strategic Plan, Workplan, Proposals and funding requests etc
- Review and verify proposed financial commitments and advise appropriately;
- Prepare and ensure timely submission of all financial reports;
- Support auditing processes as necessary;
- Ensure compliance with donor contracts and requirements (conditions and restrictions on the use of funds etc);
- Perform any other tasks necessary for effective functioning of the Secretariat and the Partnership as assigned by the Executive Secretary;
- Reports to the Executive Secretary.
- First degree or HND in Accounting or related fields with at least 5 years work experience in development sector especially non-governmental organization.
- Post graduate and/or professional qualifications in relevant fields will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must also be knowledgeable in the use of relevant accounting software.
Other Competencies Required for all the Positions:
- Computer Literate
- Teamwork and Result Oriented
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Good Communication and Inter-personal relationship
- Respecting and promoting individual and cultural differences
- Applicants must not be older than 40 years as at the last birthday.
- The National Secretariat is based in Abuja and all staff will be required to work from this location.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a one-page letter of Application and Resume / Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using “Surname, Middle Name and First Name, Position being applied for e.g. Nnamdi Oluwabunmi Shehu – Account Officer” as the subject of the email.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free