Consulting and Biz Solutions Limited Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information
Account Trainee Recruitment Updates
|Job Title:||Account Trainee|
|Agency Name||Consulting and Biz Solutions Limited|
|How to Apply||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||10th February, 2020|
Consulting and Biz Solutions Limited has published job vacancies advertisement for Account Trainee. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline. If you have any doubt regarding this Consulting and Biz Solutions Limited recruitment application form procedure you can ask us via comment form given below.
Job Title: Account Trainee
- Maintain general ledger accounts and related activities for the production of financial statements and reports,
- Complete general ledger operations
- Assist with year-end closings
- Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Prepare tax computations and file returns
- Review and process expense reports
- Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
- Perform account reconciliations and analyses,
- Prepare journal entries and review accounting classifications.
- Assist the finance manager with annual accounts and supporting schedules
- Assist in the preparation of annual accounts and statutory returns of associated companies
- Assist with the annual budgets and forecasts
- Analyse and prepare the monthly management accounts and supporting schedules which include accruals and prepayment schedules
- Maintain and improve the firm’s accounting systems and controls
- Identify customer needs and proactively develop solutions to meet them,
- Serve as a key resource on complex and/or critical issues,
- Solve complex problems and develop innovative solutions
- Review work performed by others and provide recommendations for improvement
- Forecast and plan resource requirements
- Lead functional or segment teams or projects
- Provide explanations and information to others on the most complex issues.
- Follow up with customers / Project Account on receivables.
Application Deadline: 10th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Send your CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.