International Medical Corps (IMC) released an advertisement regarding Accountability Officer recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Accountability Officer|
|Recruitment Agency||International Medical Corps (IMC)|
|Job Location:||Maiduguri, Borno|
|How to Apply||Apply by email|
|Application Deadline:||30th June, 2020|
International Medical Corps (IMC) Accountability Officer Jobs 2020
Here you will get the complete information of jobs like location, requirements, type, the application process, and application deadline.
Job Title: Accountability Officer
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Social Work/Social Sciences or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of applied experience with a humanitarian organization and or working with refugees/IDPs in humanitarian settings
- Familiarity with and experience in implementing the Core Humanitarian Standard (CHS), Quality COMPASS or similar humanitarian quality management initiative.
- Understand key concepts and commitments regarding accountability to affected populations (AAP) e.g. IASC CAAP, CHS, Sphere Humanitarian Charter, and Protection Principles.
- Knowledge of quality management and accountability initiatives, codes of conduct, principles, and standards commonly used in the aid sector, in particular:
- The International Red Cross Movement and NGO Code of Conduct in Disaster Relief
- The Sphere Project’s Humanitarian Charter and Protection Principles
- The Minimum Standards for Age and Disability Inclusion in Humanitarian Action
- The Minimum Standards for Child Protection in Humanitarian Action
- Strong training facilitation/presentation skills and/or experience with carrying out community-level information education communication (IEC) campaigns
- Excellent report writing skills in English
- Demonstrated understanding of data protection and confidentiality as part of data collection and management practices, and the ability to respect and maintain confidentiality.
- High-level LANGUAGE proficiency in Hausa, Kanuri, and Fulfulde (Speaking – Reading – Writing).
Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse:
- Actively promote PSEA (Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse) standards within International Medical Corps and amongst beneficiaries served by International Medical Corps.
Compliance & Ethics:
- Promotes and encourages a culture of compliance and ethics throughout the International Medical Corps.
- As applicable to the position, it maintains a clear understanding of International Medical Corps’ and donor compliance and ethics standards and adheres to those standards. Conducts work with the highest level of integrity.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications addressed to the “Human Resource Coordinator, International Medical Corps” via the email: [email protected]
Register for Upcoming Recruitment
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free