Baldon Clothiers Limited has invited interested and eligible candidates for Accountant recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Baldon Clothiers Limited Accountant Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Recruitment Agency||Baldon Clothiers Limited|
|Job Location:||Wuse 2, Abuja (FCT)|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||14th October, 2020|
Job Type: Full Time
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Prepare budget forecasts.
- Publish financial statements in time.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Report on the company financial health and liquidity.
- Audit financial transactions and documents.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries.
- Examining expenses submitted by employees.
- Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from accounts payable.
- Creating company financial reports with the above information included
- Analyzing data collected in order to determine the state of the company financial health.
- Analyzing data to understand where the company is generating and losing revenue.
- Examining the proficiency of the software programs used to organize data
- Generating financial reports that display the company profits, equity and cash flow.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements and budget performance.
- Ensure compliance with applicable standards (i.e. gaap, fasb), rules, regulations, and systems of internal control.
- Aid in the implementation of new accounting policies, standards, and guidelines
- Provide accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information.
- Identify areas for improvement and implement improvements to processes.
- Assist with and act as the primary point-of-contact for auditor requests.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- First Degree or equivalent education in accounting.
- A certification is an added advantage
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience as an accountant
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send a PDF format of their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free