Beckley Consulting Limited has invited interested and eligible candidates for Accountant recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Beckley Consulting Limited Accountant Officer Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Recruitment Agency||Beckley Consulting Limited|
|Job Location:||Isolo, Lagos|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
16th October, 2020.
- This position exists to provide professional support services for clients in accounting, taxation, human resources, marketing, and capacity building generally, as well as, training and development of training materials and writing of business plan in collaboration with clients
- Identify clients’ needs and coordinate efforts to satisfy them with our services
- Develop and implement appropriate business structures for clients â€“ accounting, taxation, human resources, sales, marketing and legal
- Clients financial and non-financial performance review including compliance with statutory requirements and regulations
- Develop capacity-building materials for small businesses in accounting,sales and marketing, logistics and simple supply chain management etc
- Write a realistic business plan in collaboration with business owner including market research and analysis of competition
- Sales and marketing of Beckley professional support services
- Audit and preparation of financial statements from incomplete records
- Provide tax services to clients in collaboration with the Accounts/Tax Manager
- Visit clients occasionally to provide on-site professional support services
- Maintain an updated file in the soft copy of new developments in MSME
- Any other duties assigned to you by your supervisor/management
- Monthly clients’ activities report including challenges
- Quarterly report of the latest developments in the MSME sub-sector of the economy
- First Degree in any discipline and/or Professional accounting qualifications
- Experience in small business accounting and training
- Minimum 2 Years of Accounting Experience
- Usage of Accounting Software Packages
- Good communication and excellent interpersonal skills.
- N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
16th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply