Job Recruitment at BoroMe Nigeria
Job Location: Abuja
Requirements: B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree. Work experience as an Accountant
Job Type: Full Time
Application Deadline: Specified
BoroMe Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 for Accountant
Let’s read about agency, recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
BoroMe Nigeria Accountant Recruitment Updates and Current Status
- An Account officer is needed to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Ultimately, the Account officer will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Banking or FinTech experience
- Excellent knowledge of accounting law regulations.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree.
Benefits: BoroMe will provide Qualified Candidates with a fast career path, broad development opportunities and good incentives.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Send your Applications with detailed Cover Letters, Resumes and daytime telephone contact numbers to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.