HR Leverage Africa has invited interested and eligible candidates for Accountant recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for HR Leverage Africa Accountant Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Recruitment Agency||HR Leverage Africa|
|How to Apply:||Apply by email|
|Application Deadline:||31st October, 2020|
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Accountant, reporting to the Managing Director manages the company or organization’s finances and are responsible for financial reporting.
- The incumbent will assess financial risks and opportunities and oversee and manage lower level financial managers. They also help set and track financial goals, objectives, and budgets.
- The Accountant will be responsible for the overall financial management, business analysis and reporting of financials, ensuring ongoing viability and a secure financial future in line with the organization’s business strategy, mission and values.
- The incumbent will provide financial advice and information to the Managing Director, the Board of Directors and the senior team and develop and maintain financial and investment strategies.
- The incumbent will have substantial experience / awareness of FRIS regulations, charitable finance regulations and key strategic finance reporting.
- Ensure that there is an accounting and procedural manual for the finance function for the excellent record keeping of financial transactions, bills collections and invoice settlements
- Lead the automation of accounting processes and procedures for the efficient and accurate processing of transactions and reports generation, including systems security and data back-up
- Update and ensure compliance with the cost management practices, and credit management policies and procedures for prompt receipts of overdue receivables
- Supervise the raising of funds for the company and the utilization of funds for capacity upgrade and other purposes
- Preparation of budgets and cash flow forecasts, and tracking records of cost and comparing actual with budget
- Review costs components for determination of services/products charge-out rates
- Design and monitor implementation of systems and controls to ensure compliance with tax and other financial regulatory provisions
- Anticipate and control financial risks through the creation of a strong internal control environment
- Preparation and presentation of period-end Income Statement and Statement of financial position
- Attend to all Tax and Audit queries and ensure all taxes and dues are paid promptly and per relevant regulations
- Oversee the maintenance of Fixed Assets register and updating of inventory records.
- Oversight of the Procurement processes, including the review and updating of operational policies and procedures
- Participate in the recruitment of finance staff
- Ensure the continuous development of the finance personnel in their respective job functions
- Setting and review of periodic and annual performance targets for finance staff
- Advising and implementing best practice methods to increase revenue and reduce costs
- Investment appraisal and analysis.
- Managing the External Auditor relationship and ensuring the organisation is compliant with accounting standards.
- Presentation of financial results and insights to the Board
- Consult board members about funding options.
- Managing the financial reporting for the organisation. This includes monthly financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting, 5-year financial plans and all statutory financial reporting.
- Providing sound financial support and insights to enable the TV network to make critical business decisions
- Play a key role in the formulation of the business’s strategy.
- Oversee and manage lower-level financial managers.
- They also help set and track financial goals, objectives, and budgets.
- Responsible for the overall financial management, business analysis and reporting of financials, ensuring ongoing viability and a secure financial future in line with the organisationâ€™s business strategy, mission and values.
- Providing financial advice and information to the Medical Director, the Board of Directors and the senior team and develop and maintain financial and investment strategies.
- Liaising the contact between the Finance Office and the rest of the organisation.
- MSc / MBA and ICAN certification
- Proven 5 years work experience as a Head of Accounts, Director of Finance or similar role
- Proven ability to develop long term strategic relationships with C-Level decision-makers
- In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping
- Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models
- Proficiency in accounting software
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills
- Leadership abilities
- Grants and project management skills
- Communication and team coordination skills
- Demonstrated effectiveness in prospecting and developing new business.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free