JNC International Limited released an advertisement regarding Accountant recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Recruitment Agency||JNC International Limited|
|How to Apply||Apply by email|
|Application Deadline:||23rd June, 2020|
JNC International Limited Accountant Jobs 2020
Here you will get the complete information of jobs like location, requirements, type, the application process, and application deadline.
Job Title: Accountant
- HND / B.Sc. in Accounting (ICAN / ATS Certified)
- Experience working with Accounting Software E.g. Tally ERP and Quick-books ERP.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedure.
- Managing Petty Cash, Main Cash, and Bank/Cheque Remittance Vouchers as well as handling Posting of such payment Vouchers on the Accounting Software
- Reconciliation of the Main and Petty Cashier’s physical cash balances with the balances on the accounting software to ensure accurate balance on a weekly basis.
- Carry out Bank Statement Reconciliation on a Monthly Basis.
- Ensure that Stock accounting and Inventory management processes are adhered to adequately.
- Stock Receipt (Generate Goods Receipt Notes) and Issuance (Generation of Invoices) from the Accounting Software using FEFO Principles
- Participates in Monthly stock take exercise, Collates Reports, Reconciles Discrepancies observed and submits stock take reports by the first week of the next month.
- Ensure accurate and appropriate Recognition and Recording of Revenues and Customer payments.
- Posts payment Vouchers on the accounting software
- Receives Cash and Cheques from customers and Issues receipts these transactions and for direct credits made to Vaccipharm’s various bank accounts
- Post receipts issued by authorized staff i.e. cashier into the accounting software
- Preparation of periodic financial reports and ensuring that all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Credit Control/Monitoring of Accounts Receivables
- Customer Debt Analysis : Carry our ageing analysis of customer debt profile on a weekly basis for presentation to staff and follow up with staff responsible for such accounts for payment:
- Customer Accounts Reconciliation and follow up on Payments made with Customer for Revenue Recognition
- Monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- Assist the Head of Accounts in the preparation for all financial audits and participate in the audit process
- Performs other duties as requested by management.
Application Closing Date
23rd June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “VACCIPHARM Accountant” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified and shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Register for Upcoming Recruitment
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free