Lendha has invited interested and eligible candidates for Accountant recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Lendha Accountant Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Location:||Bode Thomas Street, Surulere, Lagos|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
- Candidate who is a self starter to work in this capacity, you will be responsible for providing the financial results of the company.
- Bookkeep, prepare, and record journal entries.
- Track income and expenses, and be able to prepare detailed revenue and expense reports when necessary.
- Complete monthly bank and revenue account reconciliations.
- Interface with managers and executives concerning questions and issues.
- Support external audit requirements related to specific areas of responsibility.
- Daily reconciliation of accounts.
- Assist with month-end Reconciliation of accounts (Purchases, sales, inventory, expenses, transfers, payments, deposits).
- Work to continuously improve accounting/finance procedures and internal controls.
- Bachelor of Science / HND in Accounting, Economics or any related field of study
- 1 year minimum working experience
- Previous working experience in startup environment
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- Awareness of business trends
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Hands-on experiences with accounting software packages, like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills
Benefits and Perks
- Coaching opportunities and learning Financial Technology from the best
- Join a young, passionate, hungry and growing team of entrepreneurs & facilitators
- Flexible working hours and offsite work arrangements.
Application Closing Date
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free