Lendigo Nigeria invites Accountant Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Agency Name||Lendigo Nigeria|
|Job Location:||Lekki, Lagos|
|Requirements:||Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business with an emphasis in Accounting, or a related field preferred|
|Experience:||1-3 years of proven audit and accounting/bookkeeping experience|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||Not Specified|
Lendigo Nigeria has published job vacancies advertisement for Accountant. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Accountant
- 1-3 years of proven audit and accounting/bookkeeping experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business with an emphasis in Accounting, or a related field preferred
- Experience with the Big 4 Audit Firms in large business auditing is a big plus
- Able to analyze financial records and transfer information
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills; able to prioritize
- Strong aptitude for numbers, spreadsheets, and financial reports
- Able to handle high volumes of daily data/information
- Excellent computer skills: experience in accounting software (Xero), Expensify, SAGE, Microsoft Office Suite, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting best practices, laws, standards, and state/national regulations and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
Why our employees say they love working with us:
- We were awarded as one of the most democratic workplaces in the world due to our freedom-centred practices (read here: seedsta.rs/worldblu)
- We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets
- You get many growth opportunities and responsibilities early on. It’s one of the perks of a fast-growing international company
- You work in an entrepreneurial culture where you’re surrounded by a young and diverse team
- We strive by giving autonomy and flexibility to our teams. We have a flat hierarchy and a strong belief that responsible people should have the freedom to do their work when and how they want
Application Closing Date
Leave a Reply