Malaria Consortium has invited interested and eligible candidates for Accountant recruitment 2020
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Malaria Consortium Accountant Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Recruitment Agency||Malaria Consortium|
|Application Deadline:||30th September, 2020|
Qualifications and Experience
- Qualified ICAN, ACA, ACCA or CIMA Accountant
Work-based skills and competencies:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of NGO donors and their financial reporting requirements
- Excellent computer skills with high proficiency in Microsoft excel
- Working knowledge of accounting software
- Good analytical and reporting skills
- Strong ability to be able to manage and prioritise multiple tasks
LEVEL C – Supports others to achieve results:
- Displays a positive and enthusiastic approach and is not deterred by setbacks, finding alternative ways to reach goals or targets.
- Supports others to plan and deliver results
- Supports others to manage and cope with setbacks
Analysis and use of information:
LEVEL B – Uses evidence to support work:
- Identifies and uses various sources of evidence and feedback to support outputs.
- Uses evidence to evaluate policies, projects and programmes.
- Identifies links between events and information identifying trends, issues and risks
- Ensures systems are in place to address business needs.
Interpersonal and Communications:
LEVEL B – Fosters two-way communication:
- Recalls others’ main points and takes them into account in own communication.
- Checks own understanding of others’ communication by asking questions.
- Maintains constructive, open and consistent communication with others.
- Resolves minor misunderstandings and conflicts effectively.
Collaboration and Partnering:
LEVEL B – Collaborates effectively across teams:
- Actively collaborates across teams/partners and stakeholders to achieve objectives and develop own thinking.
- Proactive in providing and seeking support from expert colleagues.
- Raises difficult issues with teams / partners and stakeholders with a view to positive resolution*
- Proactive in building a rapport with a diverse range of people
Leading and Motivating People:
LEVEL B – Manages own development and seeks opportunities:
- Manages own development and performance positively.
- Learns lessons from successes and failures.
- Seeks and explores opportunities within Malaria Consortium which develop skills and expertise.
Flexibility / Adaptability:
LEVEL B – Manages own development and performance positively.
- Able to adapt to changing situations effortlessly.
- Remains constructive and positive under stress and able to tolerate difficult situations and environments.
- Plans, prioritises and performs tasks well under pressure.
- Learns from own successes / mistakes
Living the Values:
LEVEL C – Supports others to live MC’s values:
- Demonstrates personal integrity by using role position responsibly and fairly
- Cultivates an open culture within the wider team, promoting accountability, responsibility and respect for individual differences
Strategic planning and thinking and sector awareness:
LEVEL A – Manages own workload effectively:
- Plans and manages own workload effectively
- Is familiar with Malaria Consortium’s mission and current strategic plan.
- Understands own contribution to Malaria Consortium’s objectives
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020 at 23:59.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply