MAX.NG interested and eligible candidates for Accountant recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for MAX.NG Accountant Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at https://voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|How to Apply|
1st September, 2020
MAX is recruiting for an Experienced Accountant with ACA or ACCA or any other relevant certification who can add value to the financial operations of the business.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies
- Record, up-date and keep all financial documents
- Ensure compliance with established Standard Operating Procedures and legal procedures
- Initiate and co-ordinate administrative and operational methods and procedures as required.
- Protect and secure MAX’s value and financial information
- Provide periodic reports to management when expected or requested
- Stay up-to-date of developments in global accounting practice
- Balance primary and secondary duties and tasks
- Manage and supervise junior accountants and collection officers
- Involvement in staff recruitment and appraisals to determine financial implications
- Ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all accounting tasks carried out in the team
- Observe and train team members to improve standards, knowledge, skills and behaviours
- Oversee and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Process all Cheque and transfer payment requests on timely basis
- Maintain and balance accounts and bank statements
- Conduct bank reconciliation activities
- Prepare and record financial statements
- Track, analyse and report the financial status of the company
- Prepare financial reports for taxes, regulatory agencies, and stakeholders
- Develop procedure and advise on financial management
- Assist CFO with forecasting and budgeting for company’s future needs
Skills and Abilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication(written and oral) skills
- Proficient in MS Office Tools and Financial Accounting Software
- Knowledge of Corporate Finance
- Ability to manage and juggle multiple priorities and projects
- Critical and Analytical thinking
- Accuracy and Attention to detail
- Confidentiality and Thoroughness
Application Closing Date
1st September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free