Job Recruitment at Royal Exchange General Insurance Company Limited
Job Location: Lagos
Requirements: Not Specified
Job Type: Full Time
Application Deadline: 10th January, 2020
Royal Exchange General Insurance Company Limited Recruitment 2019/2020 for Accountant
Let’s read about agency, recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
Royal Exchange General Insurance Company Limited Accountant Recruitment Updates and Current Status
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Application Deadline: 10th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Leave a Reply