Federal Polytechnic, Bida released notification regarding Accountant recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Agency Name||Federal Polytechnic, Bida|
|Job Location:||Abuja, Nigeria|
|How to Apply||Offline|
|Application Deadline:||Open till filled|
Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL) has published job vacancies advertisement for Accountant. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Accountant
Minimum Required Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related field is strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in administrative and financial management,
- Knowledge in generally accepted accounting, budgeting and fiscal control principles.
- Experience with preparing financial reports for development partners
- Relevant skills in automated accounting software systems and database spreadsheets
- Experience in tax and audit preparation according to Nigerian laws
- Experience building capacity in financial management of, and demonstrated ability to create and maintain effective working relations with partner organizations.
Communication & Interpersonal Skills:
- Ability to translate complex financial concepts to individuals at all levels including finance and non-finance managers and team members.
- Fluency in the English language, and excellent writing and presentation skills
Personal Characteristics and Other Requirements:
- Excellent judgement. Ability to understand current issues quickly and make wise decisions
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Application Closing Date
Open till Filled.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Word-formatted single document consisting of a Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, please understand that we are able to contact only those who meet the minimum qualifications.
Leave a Reply