Technology Distributions Limited (TD) invites application for Accountant Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Agency Name||Technology Distributions Limited (TD)|
|How to Apply:||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||27th February, 2020|
Technology Distributions Limited (TD) published job vacancies advertisement for Accountant. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Accountant
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure an up to date reconciliation and analysis of all ledgers so as to certify the validity of financial statements in accordance with existent regulations;
- Review posting of transactions into the accounting software;
- Assist Analyzing of all general ledger accounts (Payables, receivables, Income & expenses) and adjust / propose corrections where necessary;
- Respond and provide requested information / documents to external auditors on issues raised during the year-end audit and recommend / propose ways to correct them;
- Assist the Accountant to liaise with external auditors in closing of accounts and preparation of reports;
- Assist other divisions (accounts payables, bank reconciliation, receivables and grants) with issues / proposed adjustments raised during the financial year audit;
- Ensuring accurate and proper financial accounting with proper checks, scrutiny and reconciliation of the general ledger, sub-ledgers, fixed asset register, balance sheet schedules and related reports using the current system
- Management and financial reporting for the business to ensure that information requirements are met in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
- Monthly P&L and balance sheet reports and forecasts
- Ensuring adequate controls are in place across the business
- Ensuring adherence to, and compliance with, direct and indirect tax laws and filing requirements, including payroll
- Stores Administration- Ordering, Delivery & Inventory Management
- Billing, Revenue And Receivables Management
- Contributing to cost management and control.
Application Last Date: 27th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.