West African Health Organisation (WAHO) has invited interested and eligible candidates for Accountant recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for WAHO Accountant Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Recruitment Agency||West African Health Organisation (WAHO)|
|Job Location:||Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso|
|How to Apply||Send CV|
13th August, 2020
- Hold at least First Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related fields from a recognized university;
- Proven knowledge of International Public Sector Accounting (IPSAS) will be an advantage;
- Professional certification such as CPA, ACA, ACCA will be an advantage;
- At least eight (8) years professional experience in accounting including at least two (2) years in a project funded by technical or financial partners (World Bank, African Development Bank, European Union, etc.) or in an international, regional or sub-regional institution;
- The incumbent must have excellent computer skills, knowledge of an accounting software such as SAP will be an advantage;
- Knowledge of the World Bank’s current financial management requirements would be an advantage;
- Be able to work under pressure in a multidisciplinary and multicultural team;
- Fluency in English which is the working language of the World Bank is essential. Knowledge of a second ECOWAS language would be an advantage.
Duration, Location and Nature of Appointment
- This is a WAHO consultancy position supported by donor funds. The appointment is for 1 year subject to a one month probationary period and may be renewable according to availability of funds from the project. Attractive consolidated remuneration packages will be paid
- The Accountant will be based at WAHO Headquarters in Bobo-Dioulasso, BURKINA FASO, but will travel in the ECOWAS region as required.
- WAHO now invites qualified individuals to indicate their interest in providing the services. They should provide information that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the services (Cover Letter indicating which of the above positions is of interest, detailed Curriculum Vitae including description of similar assignments, and experience and copies of supporting documents).
Application Closing Date
13th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified consultants should express their interest by mail to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply