VIVA Cinemas released an advertisement regarding Accountant recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Recruitment Agency||VIVA Cinemas|
|How to Apply||Apply by email|
|Application Deadline:||Not Specified|
- Reviews and prepares financial statements and accounting reports for VIVA Cinemas.
- Balance Sheet
- Profit and Loss Account –Daily Entries
- Budgeting & Variance analysis – weekly (Tuesday)
- Vetting and Develops guidelines of Financial document for the maintenance and reconciliation of financial data; maintains and reconciles the more difficult financial control records for expenditures, allotments, receipts, and encumbrances.
- Designs, revises, and implements accounting systems and procedures in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and theories.
- Conducts surveys to prepare recommendations for improvements, controls, new methods, and other changes to improve the efficiency of accounting systems.
- Reviews budgets and prepares related budget documents as required by Management.
- Designs cost classification processes: develops guidelines to assign cost classifications to expenditures.
- Determines and analyses direct and indirect costs in order to determine the cost of sales and other operational cost.
- Determination and payment of Third party contract and other necessary payments.
- Preparation of salary & wages (Pay as You Earn tax) for all VIVA Cinemas for vetting and approval
- Preparation and remittance of all statutory obligations.
- Bank reconciliation statement and postings of transactions
- Accounting entries (cost of sales, third party revenue and cost)
- Computation of Film Hire for both calendar & cinema respectively.
- Performs all accounting duties
- B.Sc. degree or higher Degree with a Professional Certification, Qualified accountant (ACCA or ACA) with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Register for Upcoming Recruitment
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply