Winco Foam Industries Limited invited interested and eligible candidates for Accountant recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Winco Foam Industries Limited Accountant Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at https://voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Recruitment Agency||Winco Foam Industries Limited|
|Job Location:||Zuba, Abuja|
|How to Apply|
19th September, 2020
- The Accountant is responsible for recording transactions, compile and analyze data, perform audits, assist with budgets and financial forecasting, compute taxes, and report their findings to management; Provides financial information to management by researching and analysing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Management of accounting systems and processes which include system access and reconciliation of records
- Preparing and reviewing analysis of cash forecast
- Monitoring costs and expenditures against budgets and forecasts
- Preparing all year end accounts
- Preparing monthly salary payroll
- Preparing quarterly forecasts and annual budgets
- Responsible for reviews of all internal financial controls and the improvements on the business processes
- Responsible for Finance and Accounting activities of the company
- Calculation of applicable taxes according to the law
- Ensure that the financial policies /procedures of the company are implemented Efficiently and in line with generally accepted accounting practices (e.g. FIRS)
- Institute adequate financial control systems and processes to secure the assets and Efficient operation of the organization
- Develop key financial processes including budgeting, management & financial Accounting/reporting
- Daily management of accounts
- Monthly reports and analyses
- Monthly, quarterly and annual budgeting and variation reporting.
Requirements and Experience
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance.
- Professional qualification i. e ICAN, ACCA is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in relevant field.
- Experience in the use of different Accounting software(QuickBooks preferably).
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Establishment and enforcement of sound internal controls
- Excellent written and oral articulation;
- Ability to be self-motivated.
Application Closing Date
19th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Note: All applicants must reside in Abuja.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free