Beacongate Limited invites application for Accountant / Book Keeper Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Accountant / Book Keeper|
|Agency Name||Beacongate Limited|
|Requirements:||Must be within the age range of 23-28 years.|
Proficiency in English language, MS Office and other accounting software
|Experience:||Maximum of 2 years relevant work experience|
|How to Apply:||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||29th February, 2020|
Beacongate Limited published job vacancies advertisement for Accountant / Book Keeper. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Accountant / Book Keeper
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
- Awareness of business trends
- Experience with creating financial statements and general ledger functions and month-end/year end close process.
- Ability to reflect on one’s work as well as the wider consequences of financial decisions.
- Maximum of 2 years relevant work experience
- A result-driven goal-getter with a mindset to learn
- High level of numeracy
- An innovative individual with an intelligent and proactive mind
- Must be within the age range of 23-28 years.
- Must have a field and office personality.
- Proficiency in English language, MS Office and other accounting software
- Articulate with exemplary written and verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritize high-value tasks, time management and project management skills
- Excellent people skills, ability to build rapport, business acumen and exemplary work ethic and integrity
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Application Last Date: 29th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to “the HR” by mail to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.