Skin101 Clinics Limited released notification regarding Accountant recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Recruitment Agency||Skin101 Clinics Limited|
|How to Apply||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||15th May, 2020|
Skin101 Clinics Limited Accountant Jobs 2020
Here you swill get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Accountant
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance.
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage;
- Must be a registered member of an accounting professional body (ICAN/ACCA).
- A minimum of 5 (five) years of progressively responsible experience in overseeing financial operations and management of large-scale, complex development activities.
- Demonstrated experience with coordinating, analysing and reporting financial performance, financial forecasting, and budget variance analysis.
- Demonstrated experience managing operations, including managing people and performance.
Skills and Competencies:
- The successful candidate will be a person of integrity with excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication, and organisational skills; a thorough understanding of financial guidelines and rules, international accounting standards and Nigerian tax and fiscal policies.
- High level of computer literacy (proficiency in MS Excel would be added advantage)
- Ability to deal appropriately with sensitive issues and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Cross-functional team player.
- Results-oriented and attention to detail.
- Proven experience in managing expenditures within budget.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume, Cover Letter and a recent coloured passport photograph to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject
Register for Recruitment Updates
For All Job Vacancies 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free