UnoCasa Limited has invited interested and eligible candidates for Accounting Clerk recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for UnoCasa Limited Accounting Clerk Representative Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Accounting Clerk|
|Recruitment Agency||UnoCasa Limited|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
8th October, 2020.
- Providing accounting and clerical assistance to the accounting department
- Typing accurately, preparing and maintaining accounting documents and records
- Preparing bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Apply accounting principles, regulations, and policies to all work duties
- Assist with regular bank reconciliations and reporting discrepancies found in the records.
- Keep sensitive information confidential
- Maintain, verify, and update numerous ledgers
- Provide assistance with invoices and payments
- Help provide and prepare information for reports in a timely manner
- Ensuring the Accounting Department runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Posting financial transactions in the database
- Receiving and recording vouchers, figures and postings.
- Contact consumers to notify them of delinquent accounts and accept any payments made at the time of contact
- Arrange for money stores within the business to be delivered to the bank on a daily or weekly basis, or in whatever increments the business wants to turn over cash to savings.
- A degree in Accounting, Finance or any related field
- Familiarity with basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Ability to perform filing and record-keeping tasks
- Data entry and word processing skills
- Well organized
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Accounting Clerk” as the subject of the mail.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free