720Degree Innovation Hub has invited interested and eligible candidates for Accounting Officer recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for 720Degree Innovation Hub Accounting Officer Recruitment 2020 acan go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Accounting Officer|
|Recruitment Agency||720Degree Innovation Hub|
|Job Location:||Abeokuta, Ogun|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
30th September, 2020
Duties and Responsibilities
- The accounts officer is responsible for checking and supervising all the financial reports and documents.
- He/she is also required to manage and monitor the pricing on a daily base and calculate all income.
- It is the duty of the accounts officer to manage, govern and review all the accounts and budgets of all the departments of the enterprise and conduct tax audits and prepare reports for the government and management purpose.
- It is the part of his/her work to make necessary arrangements to coordinate the work of the organization with external and internal auditors.
- He/she is responsible for analyzing the performance of the management and assess the efficient and effective working of the same.
- It is the part of his/her job to collaborate with the various finance and accounting teams and initiate the timely preparation of the financial statements on a monthly basis.
- It is his/her duty to assist the chief financial officer for the purpose of formulating and evaluating the fiscal policies of the company and give suggestions for the improvement if required.
- It is his/her job content to deal and check all the matters related to the banks.
- It is his/her work to analyze the potential offers and merger contracts and administer all kind of investments of the enterprise
- Pay the company utility and payroll, authorize payroll payments and address any discrepancies
- Perform and keep track of their employers financial transactions such as making sure vendors receive payments and all client payments are processed correctly.
- Review the company’s financial documents and make financial recommendations based on their findings as well as keep all financial documents accurate and up to date.
- Calculate taxes owed, prepare tax returns, complete financial tax transactions
- Balance company budget and fund allocation to departments
- Look for inefficiencies and improvement opportunities in the budget, and make recommendations to management
- Ensure financial statements are organized and maintained at all times
- Determine the probability of a misstatement on a financial document
- Create regulatory reports for internal auditors
- Notify management of any non-compliant employee financial practices
- Present all financial findings to management, i.e. prepare written reports and attend face-to-face meetings for review
- Develop forecasts based on market and company trends, prepare operational and potential earning report
- An OND in Accounting with 1 year work experience.
- Knowledge and competency in accounting principles
- Proficiency in management systems
- Administration skills
- Age with 23 – 28 years old
- Sound interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and other accounting software
- Preferably female living in Abeokuta
NGN20,000 – 25,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Cover Letter and your CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free