Apata & Ascott Limited has invited interested and eligible candidates for Accounting Officer recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Apata & Ascott Limited Accounting Officer Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Accounting Officer|
|Recruitment Agency||Apata & Ascott Limited|
|Job Location:||Ketu, Lagos|
|How to Apply:||Apply by email|
|Application Deadline:||21st October, 2020|
Employment Type: Full time
- We are recruiting for one of our clients to fill the role of Accounting Officer. Candidate must be a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and excellent communication skills.
- Candidate will be expected to have considerable years of experience as an accountant in the construction, Real Estate or Manufacturing industry.
- Minimum of HND or B.Sc. Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in financial accounting and management reporting in a well-structured organization.
- Direct experience in accounting software like SAP, QuickBooks or SAGE is compulsory.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact regularly with clients regarding sensitive topics like billing and payments.
- Must reside in Ketu or Its environs.
- Attention to detail for ensuring the accuracy of a company’s records and invoices
- Multitasking in order to successfully handle multiple accounts, invoices and payments at various stages of execution
- Excellent efficiency for handling any accounting issues quickly with minimal interference
- Basic accounting functions such as invoicing, inventory control, accounts receivables/payables, general ledger maintenance, internal control, dealing with all aspect of taxation and full profit & loss responsibility
- Real Estate Accounting / Construction Accounting dynamics
- Establish, maintain and coordinate the implementation of accounting policies and accounting control procedures.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses.
- Monitor taxation issues, determine tax liability and tax planning
- Considerable Administrative experience.
- Strong leadership personality and communications skills.
Application Closing Date
21st October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with detailed CV and a recent passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free