AVK Security Services Nigeria Limited has invited interested and eligible candidates for Accounting Officer recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for AVK Security Services Nigeria Limited Accounting Officer Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Accounting Officer|
|Recruitment Agency||AVK Security Services Nigeria Limited|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
17th August, 2020
- Invoicing – invoice preparation – update invoice register, receipts of acknowledgement copies, updates of clients’ ledger and filling of all clients’ invoices, letters, photocopy of cheques etc. to their respective files in chronological order
- Liaise with Operation / client for cheque collection and also for shortfall in cheque received
- Maintaining guards’ strength register
- Preparation of payroll for guards and staff
- Preparation of salary payment report
- Daily preparation of debtors records / Debts recovery
- Submission of necessary report as at when due: Quickbooks accounting Experience.
- Guards’ strength report. Monthly and YTD – Last day of the month.
- Billings report. Monthly and cumulative – Last day of the month
- Salaries paid for the month.
- Profitability report – daily
- Payroll – 1st day of the month
- Debtors record – daily.
- The applicant must know how to use Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge in the use of Quick-books will be an advantage
- Two years of experience is an added advantage
- Applicant MUST be resident in Abuja.
Application Closing Date
17th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Accounting Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free