Nicole Sinclair has invited interested and eligible candidates for Accounts Clerk recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Nicole Sinclair Accounts Clerk Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Accounts Clerk|
|Recruitment Agency||Nicole Sinclair|
|Job Location:||Yaba, Lagos|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
18th September, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire an Accounts Clerk who will have the responsibility of providing day-to-day accounting operation, support and control for the company.
- Keep accurate records of all daily transactions
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Prepare invoices
- Process invoices and claims and ensure proper authorization
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Reconcile bank statements; track deposits and payments
- Maintain bank balance information
- Suggest ways to reduce costs
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Any other duties/roles that would be assigned to him by Management from time to time.
- The Accounts Clerk must possess a BSc. or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Accounting from an accredited institution with at least 2 years relevant work experience or an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) with at least 5 years relevant work experience.
- Must be highly skilled in use of Excel Spreadsheets;
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to handle time-sensitive tasks
- Good level of oral and written communication skills.
- Numerical skills
- High level of honesty and integrity;
- Strong work ethics
- Sound knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Knowledge of financial regulations.
Application Closing Date
18th September, 2020.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply