PYXERA Global Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information
Admin and Procurement Assistant Recruitment Updates
|Job Title:||Admin and Procurement Assistant|
|Agency Name||PYXERA Global|
|Requirements:||Minimum Bachelor’s degree or HND in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Project Management, or related field.|
|Experience:||At least 2 years’ experience in procurement, logistics, administration, project management, finance or accounting is required.|
|How to Apply||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||21th February, 2020|
PYXERA Global has published job vacancies advertisement for Admin and Procurement Assistant. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline. If you have any doubt regarding this PYXERA Global recruitment application form procedure you can ask us via comment form given below.
Job Title: Admin and Procurement Assistant
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or HND in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Project Management, or related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in procurement, logistics, administration, project management, finance or accounting is required.
- Experience working on multi-sector rural development project
- Good knowledge of Northern Nigeria is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Fluent in English, proficiency in Hausa languages strongly preferred.
- Nigerian national required.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
Application Deadline: 11th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume, Cover Letter, expected compensation package and list of 3 professional references to: [email protected] . In the subject line of the email please write “PYXERA Global Rayuwa Nigeria Admin and Procurement Assistant 2020.”