Catholic Relief Services (CRS) invites CV application for Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Administrative Assistant|
|Agency Name||Catholic Relief Services (CRS)|
|Experience:||Two years’ experience|
Experience with typing/word
|Other:||Good time management skills|
|How to Apply||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||14th February, 2020|
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) has published job vacancies advertisement for Administrative Assistant. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Qualifications and Skills
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Administrative related studies. Professional Certifications or courses in Administration preferred.
- Two years’ experience working in an office environment in a clerical or administrative role. Experience with a local or international NGO a plus.
- Additional education may substitute for some experience.
- Experience with typing/word processing, data entry into online databases and forms, and working with various office equipment.
- Excellent knowledge of computer software – MS Office and Excel especially;
- Must be flexible and be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good time management skills with ability to work on multiple tasks
- Strong customer service orientation with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions oriented and results oriented.
Application Last Date: 5:00pm; 14th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should download the “CRS Application Form” using the link below, fill and send with a detailed Resume as one document (in a PDF Format) indicating the Position being applied for and the Job Ref Code as the subject of the application application ((e.g. MEAL Director, MED211118) to: [email protected]
Click here to Download Application Form (Drop-box)
Click Here for Job Details (Drop-box)