Tempkers Limited invites application for Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Administrative Assistant|
|Agency Name||Tempkers Limited|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||13th March, 2020|
Tempkers Limited published job vacancies advertisement for Administrative Assistant. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- Manage, coordinate and maintain calendar of CEO including appointments, meetings and travel.
- Responsible for organising of internal and external meetings on behalf of the CEO ensuring all necessary requirements are made e.g. meeting venue, equipment, presentations, prepare agendas.
- Provide executive and administrative support to CEO.
- Responsible for organising CEO travel and logistics including flights, visa requirements, hotel accommodation, car rental, meeting schedules while travelling and completing expenses.
- Monitor and respond to incoming communications (including complaints) to CEOТs office including phone calls, emails and walk ins, ensuring correct department distribution.
- Secretarial support for meetings as and when required by the CEO, including drafting and circulating meeting agendas, preparing minutes, communicating meeting reminders, confirming venues and arranging refreshments. Writing and distributing comprehensive minutes and action points to all members post meeting.
- Drafting and writing high quality reports and presentations, as required by the CEO.
- Communicating important updates
- Structure the calendar of events.
- Join in the stage play productions.
Application Last Date: 30th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Administrative Assistant Lagos” as subject of the mail.
Leave a Reply