African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information
|Job Title:||Administrative Assistant|
|Job Location:||Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire|
|Requirements:||Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Commerce, Administration or related discipline|
|Experience:||Experience in coordinating, scheduling and management of program at senior executive level (daily schedule and long-term schedule).|
|How to Apply||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||6th February, 2020|
African Development Bank Group (AfDB) has published job vacancies advertisement for Administrative Assistant . Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- Hold at least a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Commerce, Administration or related discipline, preferably supplemented with courses in secretarial training/administration/office management (BTS or DUT).
- Knowledge of secretarial skills and duties
- Knowledge of administration duties
- Experience in drafting general or administrative correspondence on own initiative or on the basis of instructions
- Experience in coordinating, scheduling and management of program at senior executive level (daily schedule and long-term schedule).
- Experience in supporting operations of international organizations is preferable;
- Excellent organizational, and communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure in the dynamic setting of an international and multicultural setting.
- Handling speedily and efficiently internal and external requests.
- Ability to work and cooperate with others from diverse background
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and oral) in English or French, with a working knowledge of the other. Proficiency in both languages is an asset.
- Competence in the use of standard Microsoft software (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint)
Application Deadline: 6th February, 2020.
Leave a Reply