U.S. Embassy in Abuja released an advertisement regarding Administrative Assistant recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Administrative Assistant|
|Recruitment Agency||U.S. Embassy in Abuja|
|Salary||N6,382,404 / USD $37,680 per annum.|
|How to Apply||Apply by email|
|Application Deadline:||30th July, 2020r|
U.S. Embassy in Abuja Administrative Assistant Jobs 2020
Here you will get the complete information of jobs like location, requirements, type, the application process, and application deadline.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- Two (2) years’ work experience in customer service, logistics or inventory is required in order to perform effectively.
- Thorough knowledge of the job to effectively document the inflow and outflow of Information Technology (IT) equipment from the IT store and must have good knowledge of inventory management of all devices to include workstations, printers, scanners and telecommunication devices.
- Must have good knowledge of IT Helpdesk support to include 1st line support and identifying IT items.
- Must have intermediate knowledge of computer related Helpdesk Support.
- 2 years of university / College studies is required.
- This may be tested. Please specify in your application your level of proficiency in the language listed.
- Fluent in the English Language is required.
Skills and Abilities
- Proficiency with Keyboard/Typing skills are required for computer troubleshooting, as well as for reports and communicating with customers and colleagues. Strong oral and written communication skills is required. Ability to prioritize, organize time and tasks to meet deadlines, as well as the ability to lift up 40 pounds is required. Job holder must be able to train users on computer usage.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
- The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
- All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
- Locally Employed Staff, including Members of Household (MOHs), and Third-Country Nationals (TCNs), working at the U.S. Mission in Abuja, Nigeria may receive a compensation package that may include health, separation, and other benefits.
- For EFMs, benefits should be discussed with the Human Resources Office.
- The pay plan is assigned at the time of the conditional offer letter by the HR Office.
Hiring Preference Selection Process:
- Applicants in the following hiring preference categories are extended a hiring preference in the order listed below. Therefore, it is essential that these applicants accurately describe their status on the application. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not eligible for a hiring preference.
Hiring Preference Order:
- AEFM / USEFM who is a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran*
- AEFM / USEFM
- FS on LWOP and CS with reemployment rights **
- Applicants who claim status as a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran must submit a copy of their most recent DD-214 (“Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty”), equivalent documentation, or certification. A “certification” is any written document from the armed forces that certifies the service member is expected to be discharged or released from active duty service in the armed forces under honorable conditions within 120 days after the certification is submitted by the applicant. The certification letter should be on letterhead of the appropriate military branch of the service and contain (1) the military service dates including the expected discharge or release date; and (2) the character of service. Acceptable documentation must be submitted in order for the preference to be given.
- This level of preference applies to all Foreign Service employees on LWOP and CS with re-employment rights back to their agency or bureau.
- For more information (i.e., what is an EFM, USEFM, AEFM, MOH, etc.?) and for additional employment considerations, please visit the following.
- We encourage you to read and understand the Eight (8) Qualities of Overseas Employees (PDF) before you apply.
Application Last Date
22nd June, 2020.
Register for Upcoming Recruitment
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply