Administrative Manager (AM) at Jhpiego Nigeria
Job Location: Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Niger and Adamawa
How to Apply: Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 15th August 2019
Jhpiego, an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University is a global leader in improving healthcare services for women and their families.
- The TMEC/RISE program is a newly-awarded 5-year, USAID-funded global HIV program that supports countries to achieve and maintain HIV epidemic control through provision of strategic technical assistance and direct service delivery to improve prevention, HIV case finding and treatment programming.
- In Nigeria, TMEC/RISE comprising of Jhpiego, ICAP at Columbia University, a global health leader situated within the Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health in New York City and others will support the Government of Nigeria to address barriers in HIV services among at-risk adult men, women and priority populations and to build capacity of local Implementing partners, continuously leveraging data to successfully course correct and achieve and maintain epidemic control.
- This project aims to achieve and maintain the primary prevention and 95 – 95 – 95 goals that are critical to HIV epidemic control in Nigeria.
- The program will also support PEPFAR’s transition of HIV service delivery to local partners, advancing progress along the journey to self-reliance.
- The Administrative Manager (AM) will manage all administrative functions of the project.
- He/she will report to the Director of Finance and Operations.
- The AM will build capacity of team members within the department, support and collaborate effectively with the technical teams.
- He/She will implement the agency’s strategy, policies and guidelines on logistic management, project travels, fleet management, assets and inventory management, warehousing and store management systems in the country office and all state offices.
- He/she will be responsible for preparing timely and accurate administrative reports in line with the agency and donor regulations.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, or relevant field
- Professional Certification in Project Management is an added advantage.
- Minimum often (10) years of demonstrated administrative experience within an international not-for-profit organization.
- Previous experience in a PEPFAR award is highly desired
- Practical understanding and application of donor regulations in large and complex projects is highly desired
- Excellent computer skills including and proficiency in the use of automated assets and inventory software, fleet management and reporting software.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit an Application Letter and CV as One Single Word document indicating Location to: email@example.com
- Candidates that do not comply with the application instruction will be disqualified.
- The title/subject of your email and application should be the position / Location you are applying for.
- Please indicate Location in your application and email title.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for an interview. Please note that any successful candidate will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.
- JHU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Nigerian nationals living in this location are strongly encouraged to apply
- For further information about Jhpiego, please visit our website at www.jhpiego.org