Jumia Nigeria has invited interested and eligible candidates for After-sales Manager recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Jumia Nigeria After-sales Manager Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at https://voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||After-sales Manager|
|Recruitment Agency||Jumia Nigeria|
|How to Apply||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||Not Specified|
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (Logistics Supply Chain,) or a good degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Email, Internet etc
- Minimum of 4 years FMCG, or warehouse management or order management experience
- Experience with quality assessment and control management
- Experience managing an aftersales process in FMCG or E-Commerce will be an added advantage
- Performance-driven, ability to handle pressure and be able to meet strict deadlines.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy and precision.
- Self-organization, coordination, prioritization, follow up and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate staff.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply