Is Airtel Nigeria Job Recruitment 2019, Application Form available?
Are you a unemployed and willing to work in the company like Airtel Nigeria? Today we have job recruitment updates.
Updates: Company comes out with new recruitment project for various posts such as Business Support Engineer, Passive and Active Partner Governance Engineer, Regional Technical Officer, Technology Program Executive, Head Transport Engineering etc.. Qualified candidates should apply through proper channel before the closing date.
Let’s check the job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
Career in Airtel Nigeria
Serving more than 30 million customers throughout Nigeria, Airtel strives to connect communities and foster relationships that transcend geographical boundaries. We meet the needs of our customers because we help them realize their dreams of using innovative products and services. We champion diversity, recognize the depth and breadth of the communities we serve, encourage inclusiveness when working in local communities to adapt and provide solutions that enrich their lives.
At Airtel Nigeria, we know that our most important asset is our employees. That is why we continue to strive to recruit passionate people who have the energy and enthusiasm to do that can have a positive impact on their community. Our core values are to stay alive for customer needs, have an inclusive mindset in everything we do and ensure we respect the fact that our customers are the reason for their existence, enshrined in everything we do.
From the moment you register to join our Airtel Nigeria family and throughout your career with us, we strive to show you how much we value you by providing a value proposition that is unique to the market.
Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Updates & Current Status
Updates: Our trusted sources informed that Airtel Nigeria will soon announce recruitment for the year 2019. According to sources recruitment will be out in second week of July. We will update this section immediately as soon as company release the recruitment details.
Is Airtel Nigeria Recruitment Out?
Company is recruiting to fill up following positions:
- Lead – Reporting & Regulatory Compliance
- Business Support Engineer
- Lead, Business Support System
- Passive and Active Partner Governance Engineer
- Regional Technical Officer
- Lead, Quality Assurance & Tools
- Technology Program Executive
- Head Transport Engineering
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor of Engineering degree or related fields (Masters of Business Administration or Engineering Management will be an advantage)
- Project Management Certification
- Working Telecommunications Knowledge
- Analytical and Presentation skills
- Minimum of 10 years’ working Experience
- Minimum of 5 years managerial experience
- Relevant Project Management experience
- Past Experience in a Telecommunication Environment is desirable.
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Personal tenacity to succeed
- Personal organizational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Time management skills
- Motivational skills.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified
How to Apply
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online. Link of post wise details and apply online given below:
- Lead – Reporting & Regulatory Compliance (Apply)
- Business Support Engineer (Apply)
- Lead, Business Support System (Apply)
- Passive and Active Partner Governance Engineer (Apply)
- Regional Technical Officer (Apply)
- Lead, Quality Assurance & Tools (Apply)
- Technology Program Executive (Apply)
- Head Transport Engineering (Apply)
Why NigeriaRecruitmentForm for Recruitment Updates?
Nigeria Recruitment Form is the one stop place for Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2019 notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Here in this website we will ensure Nigeria Airtel job updates get notified to all our visitors.
Disclaimer: We published above Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 information through various trusted sources. You are welcomed to help us to improve this job updates, and if there is any mistake or any lack of information / facts in any news or excerpt, or if there is any copyright objection, then inform us by posting comment.