Airtel Night Plan 2023: Airtel 100 for 1GB Night Plan, 25 Naira for 250MB deal, to the procedure on how to monitor your Airtel night data usage. Offering compelling data bonuses of 500MB for N25 and an enticing 1.5GB for just N50.
These plans bring affordable browsing to your fingertips during night hours. With Airtel’s night packages, you have the key to an uninterrupted, low-cost browsing experience until the sun comes up.
Access the benefits of Airtel’s Night Plan by dialing *312.
By dialing the Airtel Night Plan code *312#, you have the option to either join Smart Trybe or gain access to a menu filled with amazing benefits if you are an existing subscriber.
Explore the night with Airtel’s wide range of plans.
Airtel’s nighttime packages offer customers a variety of discounted data usage rates, allowing them to maximize the value of their browsing sessions during the night.
The Airtel SmartTRYBE Night Plan: Optimizing your Midnight Browsing
One of the popular choices among users is the Airtel SmartTRYBE Night Plan, which offers a substantial 500MB data allocation for a nominal fee of N25. This plan is exclusively available to Airtel SmartTRYBE subscribers and is active from 12:00 am to 5:00 am. To subscribe, simply dial *312# and select option 3.
Airtel’s Classic Night Plan: Your Night Owl Companion
Airtel also presents the impressive Classic Night Plan, which grants subscribers 250MB of data for a mere N50. This plan is applicable between 12:00 am and 5:00 am and remains valid for a single night. To avail this offer, dial *312# and select option 2.
Please note, these data plans are tailored for Airtel prepaid customers, and fair usage policies do apply. For more detailed information, please visit the Airtel website or reach out to customer service.
Making the most of Airtel’s Night Plan: More Data, Lower Costs
Airtel’s Night data plan is special because it gives users a lot more data without costing a lot of money. This means that even if users have to stay awake a bit late to take advantage of this plan, the savings and the amount of data they get make it worth it. Additionally, there’s another great thing about Airtel’s offer: Unlike the MTN night plan where you can only sign up for the plan once every night, Airtel allows users to sign up for their night plan multiple times in a single night. This provides even more value and flexibility for users.
Due to people wanting more data, Airtel decided to come up with a new data package that’s even better than what they had before. This new idea was likely influenced by what MTN was doing with their night packages. So, Airtel started their own Night plan. In this plan, they have a really good offer where you can get 500MB for only N25. And if you want more, they have a big deal where you can get 1.5GB for just N50. It’s a great way for people to get more data at a low price.
Overview of Key Topics
In this guide, we address the following topics:
- Airtel Smart Trybe Plan
- Checking Your Airtel Night Plan Balance
- Airtel Night Plan 2023
- Airtel Night Plan vs MTN Night Plan
- Airtel Night Plan at 50 Naira
- Airtel Night Call
- Renewing Your Airtel Night Plan
- What is the Airtel Night Plan?
- How to Activate Airtel 1GB and N25 for 250MB
- Checking Airtel Data Balance on Android
- FAQs About the Airtel Night Plan
The Airtel Night Plan: A Quick Overview
The Airtel Night Plan is an ingenious data offering from Airtel Nigeria, designed for subscribers to enjoy inexpensive, yet high-value data rates during the night. Whether you need more data for browsing, downloading, or streaming videos or music in the wee hours, the Airtel Night Plan is your ticket to an affordable, rich online experience.
Airtel Nigeria’s Night Plans: Enhancing Your Nightly Browsing
Airtel Nigeria provides two distinct night plans:
- Airtel Night Plan 500MB for N25: With this plan, subscribers can enjoy 500MB of data for browsing and downloading from 12:00 am to 5:00 am. This plan is valid for one night and can only be activated once per night.
- Airtel Night Plan 1.5GB for N50: This plan offers subscribers 1.5GB of data for browsing and downloading from 12:00 am to 5:00 am. This plan is also valid for one night and can only be activated once per night.
In 2023, Airtel introduced a new addition: a 1GB data plan for N300 with a one-day validity. Before you can utilize any of these data plans, you need to subscribe to SmartTRYBE. To do so, simply dial *312# and respond with 1.
To activate any of the Airtel Night Plans, dial *312# and select the night plan option. Next, choose the plan you wish to activate and follow the prompts to complete the process.
Airtel Nigeria offers two different night plans:
Airtel Nigeria offers a variety of night plans to suit the different needs of its customers. The details of these plans and how to subscribe are as follows:
Airtel 750MB + 1GB YouTube Night Streaming for N500
To subscribe, load N500 recharge card on your phone and dial 141500# for Airtel night browsing. This plan includes 750MB of data and an additional 1GB for YouTube streaming at night, valid for 14 days.
Airtel 1GB + 1GB YouTube Night Streaming for N500
This plan provides 1GB of data and an extra 1GB for YouTube night streaming at the cost of N500 for 7 days. To subscribe, load N500 recharge card on your phone and dial 141502#.
Airtel Night Plan 500MB for N25 and 1.5GB for N50
To subscribe to these plans, you first need to migrate to Airtel SmartTRYBE by dialing 312# and replying with 1. Once the migration is done, dial 312# again. For 500MB night plan data which costs N25, reply with 1; for 1.5GB night browsing plan data which costs N50, reply with 3. These plans are valid from 12am to 5am.
Airtel 1GB for N500
This plan is also under the Airtel SmartTRYBE. After migrating as described above, dial *312# and reply with 2 for the 1GB plan that costs N500.
Airtel now also offers 1.5GB data for N200 and a 200MB data plan at a cost of N200 which comes with a 30Min call. These are weekend plans available from Saturday to Sunday.
The Airtel Night data plans can be subscribed to multiple times in one night, unlike the MTN night plan which allows only one subscription per night. This means that you can subscribe again after exhausting your initial data. For instance, with N100 you can get up to 3GB of data in a single night.
However, note that these Airtel night plans can only be used between 12am and 5am, and they expire after one day. Also, unlike other regular Airtel data plans, the night data plan cannot be rolled over if not exhausted by 5 a.m.
Remember, prior to subscribing to any Airtel night plan, you must first migrate to Airtel SmartTRYBE by dialing the USSD code *312# and replying with 1.
Airtel Night Plan 100 for 1GB in 2023
This article will explain how you can enjoy the Airtel Night Plan, what the Airtel smartTRYBE is, its benefits, and how to migrate to it.
Conditions for Using Airtel Night Plan
Before you can start using the Airtel night plan, you need to meet some conditions:
- You must be using Airtel smartTRYBE.
- You should have at least N25 airtime on your Airtel line.
- You should be awake between 12am and 5am.
Now that you know the conditions for the Airtel night plan, let’s learn about the tariff plan (Airtel smartTRYBE) you need to be on to use this night plan.
Understanding Airtel smartTRYBE
Have you heard about Airtel’s smartTRYBE tariff? If not, then you should consider joining.
Airtel Nigeria, one of Nigeria’s top network providers, is known for offering affordable tariff plans and packages. They cater to the average Nigerian with their fantastic bundles.
Airtel smartTRYBE is a special tariff plan that offers excellent call rates and a very cheap data bundle.
Though Airtel has many tariff plans, Airtel smartTRYBE stands out because of its data package and the cost of calls. Below are the benefits Airtel smartTRYBE offers:
- Best Airtel internet package
- High-speed calls to all networks
- Late-night internet for your favorite movies, shows, and music
The call rate on Airtel smartTRYBE is as low as 20 Kobo/second for the first 50 seconds of your calls each day. After that, it’s just 11 Kobo/second for any network. And any internet bundle you buy that is more than 500 Naira comes with 30% extra data!
For those who enjoy late-night browsing, you can get a very cheap data bundle specifically for night browsing.
Benefits of Airtel SmartTRYBE
Joining Airtel SmartTRYBE comes with a lot of benefits:
- Free 15 MB every week
- Night browsing from 12 am to 5 am for as low as 25 Naira for 500MB and 200 Naira for 1.5 GB
- Same call rate for all networks
- 30% extra data when you buy any bundle above 500 Naira
Please note that the Airtel night plan is only available to customers on the Airtel smartTRYBE tariff plan.
Now, let’s learn how to migrate to Airtel smartTRYBE.
How to Migrate to Airtel smartTRYBE
Migrating to Airtel smartTRYBE is simple and free. You can use the activation code below to join the plan:
- USSD: Dial *312#
- SMS: Send ‘yes’ to 312
Now, you know everything about using the Airtel Night Plan, Airtel smartTRYBE, and how to migrate to it! Enjoy the best of deals on calls and data.
How to Check Airtel Data Balance on Android
Airtel Nigeria is one of the major telecommunication companies in the country, providing a wide array of data plans for their large customer base. If you’re using an Airtel data plan, it’s important to know how to check your data balance. There are several methods available to do this, and you can choose the one that is most convenient for you.
- Direct USSD Code for All Airtel Data Plans: This code works for all Airtel data plan packages, except for BlackBerry subscriptions. To check your data balance, simply dial 141110#, 12310# or 1417120# and your data balance will be displayed immediately.
- Direct SMS Code for All Airtel Data Plans: This code works for all data plan packages except for BlackBerry subscriptions. To check your data balance, send a text message saying “Status” (without the quotes) to 141.
- Direct USSD Code for BlackBerry Plans: If you’re using a BlackBerry phone or one of Airtel’s BlackBerry packages, you’ll need to use a different USSD code to check your data balance. Just dial 1239# and your BlackBerry data balance will be displayed immediately.
- Direct SMS Code for BlackBerry Plans: To check your data balance on a BlackBerry plan, send a text message saying “Status” (without the quotes) to 440.
- Airtel’s SmartSpeedo USSD Code: Dial 141# to open the SmartSpeedo USSD menu. Then press and send to get the “check data balance” option. Press 7 and send to select “Check data balance”. You’ll then receive a notification that your data balance will be sent to you via SMS.
- Airtel’s SelfCare USSD Code: Dial *121# to open Airtel’s SelfCare USSD menu. On the menu page, press 1 for “My profile”, then 6 to select “My Data Balance”. You’ll then receive a notification that your data balance will be sent to you via SMS.
These are the primary methods you can use to check your Airtel data balance on an Android device. Remember to follow the instructions carefully to get an accurate data balance reading.