Analyst, Teen Segment
at MTN Nigeria
Job Location: Nigeria
How to Apply: Online
Application Deadline: 23rd August 2019
MTN Nigeria recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Teen Segment
- To implement, monitor and report on customer connection, usage and retention initiatives to drive achievement of business objectives for Teen segment of the consumer market
- Provide relevant and up to date information to aid proper decision making with the authority limits of the Brand Manager
- Provide input into the development of marketing plan that plays a role in effective product development, launch and quality adoption within the Teen segment
- Monitor projects and ensure they are delivered to budget and on time.
- Implement marketing strategies and initiatives to drive acquisition, usage and revenue growth of MTNN’s Teen Segment customers.
- Manage and coordinate brand promotion, product launch and re-launch from end-to-end.
- Develop work implementation plan, ensuring it is in alignment with the business strategy of the segment.
- Continuously identify, review and monitor demographic profiles of the Teen segment customers
- Work with the Teen Segment Manager in the development of advertising/communication concepts in support of MTN’s brand building initiatives that can be successfully executed in the Teen market place
- Maintain and build the Teen brand through advertising, media and any other marketing means while managing relationship with key media agencies on a daily basis.
- Execute Teen Segment growth strategy in conjunction with Product, Brands and Communication, Digital as well as Value Added Services teams
- Manage relationship with Finance and ensure funds are available for projects in line with budget.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key teen influencers and customers
- Provide stakeholders with relevant information needed for proper and timely evaluation of projects and plans.
- Research Industry evolution & competition’s activities in order to Identify segment specific gaps and Strategies in order to exploit them to MTNNs advantage
- Analyze relevant best practices and provide recommendations to Segment Manager, Teen.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
Experience & Training
- First degree in any related discipline
- 3 – 7 years experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Customer contact and understanding of consumers
- Marketing plans, advertising materials and product life cycle monitoring
- Experience in Telecommunications Industry/FMCG
- Brand management
- Project management
- Media and Events planning
- B.Sc, BA or HND
Application Deadline: 23rd August, 2019.