Post: Application Developer (Graduate & Exp.)
Agency: KPMG Nigeria
Job Location: Lagos
Requirements: A B.Sc. degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline- (minimum of second-class upper division)
1-2 years of continuous web application development experience.
Job Type: Full Time
Application: Not Specified
KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 for Application Developer
Let’s read about agency, recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
KPMG Application Developer Recruitment 2020 Updates and Current Status
POST: Application Developer (Graduate & Exp.)
- A B.Sc. degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline- (minimum of second-class upper division)
- 1-2 years of continuous web application development experience.
- Knowledge of SQL server administration and T-SQL
- Apache and IIS administration
- Practical experience in Agile development methodologies
- Experience in workflow development using SharePoint
- Software development process documentation
- Client relationship management
- Ability to work both in a collaborative team environment and independently.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills and credible flow-charting software.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.