How to apply for the FGN and the Konga Youth Empowerment Programme 2021/2022
A few months ago, FGN signed a memorandum of understanding with Konga to empower 500k in the field of ICT for young people.
The Ministry of Youth Development and Sport (FMYSD) has released details of its partnership with Kongo, Nigeria’s leading e-commerce platform. Strengthen the capacity of young people and promote small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the country
To continue such co-operation, the information published by the Ministry on payments to beneficiaries is as follows:
- 3-month paid internship program (WEP) in cooperation with the Federal Ministry for Youth Development and Sport (FMYSD).
- Warehouse subsidies for youth SMEs.
- Bank of Konga benefits – get POS in installments.
- Free registration as a Konga Logistics company or person.
- Total office space is free when a certain number of pallets is reached.
- Subsidies for product advertising abroad, etc.
How to Apply
All interested parties can apply through the website:
https://youthandsports.ng/fmysd-konga-form/ and follow the application process to become a beneficiary.