In this guide, we’ll reveal everything you need to know about the CAC business name registration. We’ve provided detailed information and guidelines to help you with your application process.
Includes important information, requirements, how to register for free, CAC registration fee, CAC business name registration, and how to register your company or business name. NCPO has no ties to the organization.
CAC Registration Portal
cac.gov.ng is the official portal for CAC 2022 business name registration where all candidates can register and apply for on-going recruiting. The only official place for all potential foreign entrepreneurs and investors.
All potential foreign entrepreneurs and investors should follow all instructions on the cac.gov.ng registration portal.
So in this article We will show you a step-by-step guide on how to register your business name in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
CAC Registration Particulars Requirements
The registration process is very simple. Interested candidates need to follow the following steps:
Step 1: Provide your authorized representative
- Surname/First Name/Other Name
- Date of Birth
Step 2: Provide your account details
- Phone number/email address
Step 3: Provide your residential address
- Post Code
- House Number/Building Name
- Street Name
Step 4: Provide a valid means of identification such as your;
- Permanent voter’s card
- National ID card
- International passport
- Driver’s License
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration
Keep all the information available. The above details will be required at the time of filing online application orm.
CAC 2022 Registration Fee
How much does it cost to register a business name in Nigeria?
- Registration of a company without registered capital 20,000
- Registering a public company for the first 1 million registered capital or less costs N20,000.
- Registration of a private company with registered capital N1m or less costs N10,000.
- To register a private company above N500m, authorized capital will cost N7,500 for every 1 million shares of the company.
- Registering a private company with a share capital of more than N1m and less than N500m will cost N5,000 for every 1 million shares of the company.
Important CAC Links
Steps for CAC Business Names Registration
- Search in Google : CAC Registration Voice of Nigeria
- Check for availability of the Business Name
- Complete pre-registration form – CAC-BNo1 and upload relevant registration documents(Online using Company Registration Portal)
- Pay filing fee Check the Fees for our Services hereNow registration is end-to-end on the COMPANY
- REGISTRATION PORTAL (CRP) with electronic Certificate of Registration and Certified Extract of registration information
Note: Individual/Proprietors can register business names without the services of the legal practitioner, chartered Accountant or Chartered Secretary.
CAC Self-Service Portal — CAC implements CAMA 2020/2021, introduces self-service portal — Registrar General