United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) released an advertisement regarding Assistant Education Officer recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Assistant Education Officer|
|Recruitment Agency||United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees|
|Job Location:||Ogoja, Cross River|
|Requirements:||1 year relevant experience with Undergraduate degree; or no experience with Graduate degree; or no experience with Doctorate degree|
|How to Apply||Apply by email|
|Application Deadline:||2nd July, 2020|
UNHCR Assistant Education Officer Jobs 2020
Here you will get the complete information of jobs like location, requirements, type, the application process, and application deadline.
Job Title: Assistant Education Officer
Education & Professional Work Experience:
- Years of Experience / Degree Level
- For P1/NOA – 1 year relevant experience with Undergraduate degree; or no experience with Graduate degree; or no experience with Doctorate degree
Field(s) of Education:
- Education; Social Sciences; or other relevant field. (Field(s) of Education marked with an asterisk* are essential)
Certificates and/or Licenses:
- Not specified (Certificates and Licenses marked with an asterisk* are essential)
Relevant Job Experience:
- Strong inter-personal skills in collaboration and coordination.
- Excellent analytical skills and drafting skills.
- Strong communications/presentations skills.
- Demonstrated capacity to work with minimum supervision.
- Experience with educational research, teaching or education administration.
- Field experience in education programme implementation and coordination in humanitarian and/or development contexts.
- Experience working with Governments, Ministry of Education and other line Ministries.
- Demonstrated work experience in refugee education programmes.
- Knowledge and experience of UNHCR policies and standards.
- Experience in the area of child protection.
- Demonstrated work experience in education programmes.
- PR-Refugee Protection Principles and Framework
- PR-Community Services-Communication/Development/Organization
- PR-Community-based Protection – Planning, implementing and analysing surveys/assessments *PR-Education Administration/Programme/Coordination/Techniques
- PR-INEE (International Network for Education in Emergencies) standards and implementation
- PR-Refugee Education programmes
- TR-Training Design/Material Preparation
- EX-Experience with training/certifications
- PR-Child Protection/Convention on the Rights of the Child
- (Functional Skills marked with an asterisk* are essential)
- For International Professional and Field Service jobs: Knowledge of English and UN working language of the duty station if not English.
- For National Professional jobs: Knowledge of English and UN working language of the duty station if not English and local language.
- For General Service jobs: Knowledge of English and/or UN working language of the duty station if not English.
- This is a Standard Job Description for all UNHCR jobs with this job title and grade level. The Operational Context may contain additional essential and/or desirable qualifications relating to the specific operation and/or position. Any such requirements are incorporated by reference in this Job Description and will be considered for the screening, shortlisting and selection of candidates.
- Competencies as defined in Job Profile
- Please also note that English is essential for this Job Opening.
- A written test will be conducted for this position which will be followed by a competency-based interview.
- This Job Opening is available to eligible UNHCR staff members and external applicants.
Procedures and Eligibility:
- Interested applicants should consult the Administrative Instruction on Recruitment and Assignment of Locally Recruited Staff (RALS).
- Applicants must be nationals of, and be locally recruited within the country of their employment.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package is offered. For information on UN salaries, allowances and benefits, please visit the portal of the International Civil Service Commission at: http://icsc.un.org
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free