United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees released an advertisement regarding Assistant Field Officer recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Assistant Field Officer|
|Recruitment Agency||United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees|
|Job Location:||Maiduguri, Borno|
|How to Apply||Apply by email|
|Application Deadline:||2nd July 2020|
United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees Assistant Field Officer Jobs 2020
Here you will get the complete information of jobs like location, requirements, type, the application process, and application deadline.
Job Title: Assistant Field Officer
Education & Professional Work Experience:
- Years of Experience / Degree Level
- For P1/NOA – 1-year relevant experience with Undergraduate degree; or no experience with Graduate degree; or no experience with Doctorate degree
Field(s) of Education:
- Law of Political Sciences or other relevant fields. (Field(s) of Education marked with an asterisk* are essential)
Certificates and/or Licenses:
- UNHCR Protection Learning Programme
- UNHCR Operations Management Learning Programme (Certificates and Licenses marked with an asterisk* are essential)
Relevant Job Experience:
- Not specified
- Field experience.
- Knowledge of refugee law.
- Good knowledge of UNHCR’s programs.
- PG-Experience with coordinating with Implementing Partners (Government/INGO/NGO/Corporate)
- IT-Computer Literacy
- PG-Resource Planning; eg. FOCUS, Global Focus Insight
- IT-MS Office Applications
- BU-PeopleSoft EPM/Budget
- FI-PeopleSoft Financial Management
- PG-Programme Management (project formulation, programme cycles and reporting standards)
- PG-Results-Based Management
- UN-UN/UNHCR Financial Rules and Regulations and Procedures
- PG-UNHCR’s Programmes
- EX-Experience in an international capacity
- (Functional Skills marked with an asterisk* are essential)
- For International Professional and Field Service jobs: Knowledge of English and UN working language of the duty station if not English.
- For National Professional jobs: Knowledge of English and UN working language of the duty station if not English and local language.
- For General Service jobs: Knowledge of English and/or UN working language of the duty station if not English.
- This is a Standard Job Description for all UNHCR jobs with this job title and grade level. The Operational Context may contain additional essential and/or desirable qualifications relating to the specific operation and/or position. Any such requirements are incorporated by reference in this Job Description and will be considered for the screening, shortlisting and selection of candidates.
- Competencies as defined in Job Profile
- Please also note that English is essential for this Job Opening.
- A written test will be conducted for this position which will be followed by a competency-based interview.
- This Job Opening is available to eligible UNHCR staff members and external applicants.
Procedures and Eligibility:
- Interested applicants should consult the Administrative Instruction on Recruitment and Assignment of Locally Recruited Staff (RALS).
- Applicants must be nationals of, and be locally recruited within the country of their employment.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package is offered. For information on UN salaries, allowances and benefits, please visit the portal of the International Civil Service Commission at: http://icsc.un.org
Application Closing Date
2nd July, 2020.
Register for Upcoming Recruitment
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free