Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) invites application for Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII)|
|Agency Name||Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS)|
|Requirements:||NCE / ND from a recognized institution.|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) published job vacancies advertisement for Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII). Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII)
- Applicants must be holders of NCE / ND from a recognized institution.
Computer Based Test (CBT)
- There shall be computer based test for shortlisted candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
Application Closing Date:
10th April, 2020 30th April, 2020
- Candidates are advised to printout referees and security clearance form which must be duly completed for submission during screening
- This application is free
- Applications after the closing date or in breach of the Procedure will not be entertained.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be acceptable after recruitment exercise.
- Do not submit more than one application. You will be disqualified.