at Flour Mills of Nigeria
Job Location: Nigeria
Qualification: First Degree in Engineering or Science related courses. Membership of National Association of British and Irish Millers.
Experience: 2 years cognate experience.
How to Apply: Online
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Flour Mills of Nigeria PLC invites application for following position.
- Monitor the receipt of raw materials in order to ensure efficiency of the milling process.
- Assist the Miller in achieving optimum performance of the milling process.
- Coach Milling Assistants in order to enhance milling skills.
- Maintain accurate documentation and record-keeping.
- Monitor the milling process to achieve optimum performance.
- Ensure good hygiene and house-keeping practices within the production environment.
- Minimize unplanned downtime.
The Person Must
- Have excellent people management skills
- Maintain high level of hygiene.
- Have good communication skills.
- Be detail oriented.
- First Degree in Engineering or Science related courses.
- Membership of National Association of British and Irish Millers.
- 2 years cognate experience.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Why NigeriaRecruitmentForm for Free Job Alert?
Nigeria Recruitment Form is the one stop place for Flour Mills Nigeria Assistant Miller Jobs 2019 notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Here in this website we will ensure that at Flour Mills of Nigeria Assistant Miller Recruitment 2019 Portal updates get notified to all our visitors.
Disclaimer: Help improve this news portal, and if there is any mistake or any lack of information / facts in any news or excerpt, or if there is any copyright objection, then inform it at comment section. Simultaneously give full information with facts. The article can be corrected or removed.